Hunt for the Kamchatka brown bear
The Kamchatka brown bear is the largest representative of brown bears in Eurasia. This is due to the presence of the richest feed base on the peninsula. Bears receive almost unlimited opportunities to feed on plant and animal food, which determines their outstanding size.
Hunting is carried out in the morning, during the day and until late in the evening. As a rule, hunting is successful in the afternoon, when bears begin to feed longer in one place and hunters have time to approach the bear they saw. Often, hunters go hunting, seeing the right specimen of a bear right from the camp. From the camp one-day and two to three day routes with overnight stay in heated beams and huts.Tour schedule and check-in/check-out schedule
Day 1. Arrival at Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky airport, transfer by comfortable bus to the helipad (Mayskoye village). Placement.
2nd day. Helicopter flight 55 minutes to camp. Setting up the camp. Placement, training. Gunfire. Reconnaissance route.
3rd - 12th day. Moose hunting and brown bear hunting.
13th day. Return to Elizovo (from camp to Mayskoe village) 55 minutes by Mi-8 helicopter and 7 hours by bus to Elizovo), hotel accommodation.
14th day. Departure to Moscow.
Moose hunting, moose hunting and brown bear hunting
Hunter service - 8500 Euros (10000$)
Escort service - 4300 Euros (5000$)
Moose mining services - 4300 Euros (5000$)
Bear mining services - 1700 Euros (2000$)
- due to unstable weather, perhaps several days will fall from hunting days;
- for misses, wounds, subs, refusal to shoot the fee is not taken.
The price of the hunting tour includes:
-permit to import/export weapons and ammunition
- meeting, meetings at Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky airport;
- Delivery to and from the field camp, including the cost of transportation of vehicles and helicopters;
- Accommodation and meals at the field camp;
- conductor service;
- mining permit, voucher (contract);
- veterinary certificate;
- the cost of the trophy, including its initial processing, packaging and documents for transportation.The price isn't included:
- express delivery of documents for the import/export of weapons and cartridges to the location of the hunter;
- flights to and from Kamchatka;
- payment of additional baggage;
- sending trophies with luggage;
- CITES for bear trophy;
- accommodation and other expenses in Yelizovo, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, with. Mayskoye (Kozyrevsk);
- Personal telephone calls, including from a hunting camp;
- personal shopping.
Hunting tour booking procedure
After the conclusion of the contract within 5 banking days, the hunter must pay part of the advance payment for the services for organizing and conducting hunting in the amount of 2600 Euros (3000 US Dollars ) to the organization's account. The unpaid part of the advance for the services of organizing and conducting hunting must be paid before Agust 15, at its discretion at once or in parts. The hunter determines the size, timing and number of payments on his own, but all this is entered into the contract that must be observed.Additional costs not included in hunting prices:
- express delivery of documents for the import/export of weapons and cartridges to the location of the hunter - 150 US dollars to America and 100 US dollars to Europe;
- flights to and from Kamchatka - find out at the air ticket office;
- payment of additional baggage - find out in the airline store;
- personal shopping - after meeting at the airport on the way to the helipad, we stop at the supermarket and everyone acquires what they want and can not do without it. For example, favorite coffee or chocolate. We don't take alcohol, even beer. Therefore, in terms of alcohol, everyone takes care of himself.
- catering on the route Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky airport - helipad: breakfast in Sokochi - 10-15 US dollars and in Milkovo lunch 10-15 US dollars. On the way back, we have lunch in Milkovo, dinner in Sokochi;
- accommodation and other expenses in the village. Mayskoye (Kozyrevsk), Milkovo - ideally in August we fly on the day of arrival and for overnight expenses are not expected. In September, the days are shorter and the flight time of the helicopter is limited, so one overnight stay is mandatory. In addition, it will be necessary to pay for the hotel and food, in case of non-flying weather. Today in Kozyrevsk and Milkovo the maximum cost of one place is 40 US dollars per day + about 25 US dollars for food. There were no more than 4 days for my practice.
- Personal telephone calls, including from a hunting camp - from the camp by satellite phone one minute - $1.5;
- accommodation and other expenses in Yelizovo, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskom - this is after hunting before flying to Moscow one night in a hotel and meals. The minimum cost of a single room is 110-150 US dollars;
- sending trophies with luggage to Moscow: - bear - 150 US dollars; - moose 200 US dollars. From Moscow to the place of residence of the hunter, the shipment is carried out by TrofRusConsalt. Cost and timing certificates at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CITES for Bear Trophy - cost and timing certificates at: email@example.com